Thursday 27 December 2018

Summer Learning Jornery

My hometown

My hometown is Greymouth,Greymouth is a great place to Explorer with long walks,Delicious things to eat and lots of things to do,It can rain here in Greymouth but in the summer it is really hot,You can go for a bike on the cycle trail or go to the beach and relax,Here in Greymouth we have a lot of lakes so you can do a lot of water sports.

That's what is here in my hometown and I really do like it here in Greymouth,here are a few things I like to do in Greymouth:
Biking
Going to the beach
Walking
Play in sport


Maybe you can try some of those things here in Greymouth


1 comment:

  1. Hi Brennan

    You have described Greymouth really well. We are very lucky with lots of things to see and do.
    The cycle trail is a big part of Greymouth with lots of locals and tourists using it all the time. It is a great thing for Greymouth to have. Have you been on most of it?
    I have been from here to Kumara but not further than that! I like the piece between Taramakau and Kumara when you go over the big swing bridge. That was pretty cool!
    We do have some lovely walking tracks like Point Elizabeth and Coal Creek falls. Both of these are good to walk. Have you done these two?

    I know that you will love playing your sport and kids are really lucky here that you can play more than one sport. What else do you play apart from rugby?

    I hope that you are having a great holiday so far and that you have some fun things planned with your family.

    Good work Brennan

    Unti next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.