Sunday 12 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey:Playing favourites: Activity 11

 My five favourite thing are:
1: Swimming in the pools while with my family.
2: Going to the rugby museum with my family and I like playing rugby as well.
3:Going to Hanmer springs on the hydrosildes while camping my favourite was the Conical Thrill.
4: Was going to Te papa in Wellington with my family and my favourite thing was going into the Gallipoli exhibition.
5: Going on the cable car in Wellington with my family and the best part was going into the tunnel with the lights inside. 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Brennan
    It looks like you have a lot of fun with your family. Which would be your favourite favourite? Keep it up Molly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Brennan,

    Thanks for sharing your favourite activities! I really enjoyed learning about what you like to do, and the photos really helped me to understand why. You look so happy in all of them!

    I love swimming and spending time in pools too. Conical Thrill looks amazing! Did you know it is the largest water ride in New Zealand? I think I will definitely have to try it out next time I am in Hanmer Springs.

    The Gallipoli exhibition at Te Papa museum is amazing isn’t it? I saw it a couple years ago and thought it was so interesting. I loved how detailed the sculptures where, and I learned a lot about the first world war.

    Well done Brennan, these are some great activities. Which would say is your favourite?

    Beren :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.