Wednesday 20 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey

day:3 it's all in the family
Activity 1

I would not like to be in a big family because I would not like to share my toys and it would be loud but the worst thing is if you are the youngest you would get annoyed.

Activity 2
   Ko ________________________ te maunga The mountain that I affiliate* to is…mt Cook

Ko ________________________ te awa          The river that I affiliate to is….Grey river
Ko ________________________ tōku tīpuna My founding ancestors are the Manning who came from Scotland

Ko ________________________ ahau I am from…Christchurch
Ko________ rāua ko ___________ōku mātua  My parents are Colin… and Sandra
Ko ________________________ tōku ingoa. My name is Brennan



bonus Activity

My 2 fav things to do are camping and ice cream 
Dad's  2 fav things to do are camping and  holiday
Griffin's 2 fav things to do are cricket and swimming 
Mum's 2 fav things to do are reading  and  relaxing

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brennan

    You are doing really well with your posts.
    Living in a big family would be a lot different from living with just one brother. Yes you would have to share you toys but also probably everything else too. If you were the youngest you would have got all the clothes that everybody else would already have worn too. Not cool!
    Good job with your Mihi. Have you done this at school before?
    This is something you will do more as you get older.
    Good choice of people for you bonus activity. I like that you have included yourself.
    If Dad likes to go camping does that mean that you all do? If so where do you like to go? Do you have a favourite spot?
    I'm not surprised that Griffins thing is cricket, he is very good at it too.
    I really like Mums one. Reading especially if I can read outside in the sun is one of my favourite thing to do to.
    I also like to go to the movies! I think the movies look so much better on the big screen. What do you think?

    I look forward to reading your posts over the summer.

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.