Tuesday 2 March 2021

Fish in a Tree-Letter

 This week for our novel we had to write a letter as one of the characters in the book and write to a diffrent person in the book. Here is a photo of the letter that I wrote. I worte the letter as the character in the book called Ally Nickerson.

Ally

Class 16

Oxford Public School

Oxford


Tuesday 2nd March


Dear Mr Daniels 


I would like to talk about what has been happening around school and how Shay and Jessica have been being mean to kids like Albert for no reason but it seems that Albert does not seem to care that much about being bullied about how he wears the same clothes everyday.I would like to talk about bullying because it is not a good thing and it is happening all the time. 


From Ally Nickerson




1 comment:

  1. I agree Bren, it is not nice to be bullied and it is not good to be a bully. Nan.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.