Monday 21 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Salt And Pepper

We were given money to build a hotel and tell were we where building it and what we where building it out of.




What i would build my hotel out of:

Glass

Rock

Marble

Wood

Metal

Where would I build my hotel.I would build my hotel in San Francisco bay.

I think that it would be good to go and explore San Francisco because  of all the cool places in the big city.

i would put in a zip line to get to the other side of the bay,i would all so put in a slide to get to the bottom faster(and it would be fun).

1 comment:

  1. Hello Brennan,

    You have chosen some great materials to build your hotel, I think the combination of glass, rock, marble, wood and metal would look very nice. I love that you have chosen to build your hotel in San Francisco Bay, California! Have you been to San Francisco or America before? I went there many years ago and it's quite different to New Zealand. Their shopping malls and food servings are so much bigger!

    Wow, I love that you would include a zip line and slide, book me into your hotel for a few days or even weeks please! You have done a wonderful job with this activity, Brennan. Remember, you can always earn an extra five points if you post a drawing of your hotel either using Google Drawings or pen and paper.

    Keep up the hard work,
    Evelyn :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.