Friday 17 August 2018

full stops and capital letters


I see a massive castle in the distance. I see birds moving quickly in the sky. The steam coming out of
the castle is forming big fat clouds.

I see a rainbow going over the huge castle. The trees are moving slowly in the wind. The sun is shining
and I hear the water moving fast through the trees.

This week in M3 we have been looking at different setting pictures and writing sentences about them.
I chose to these two pictures because they look interesting to write about.

7 comments:

  1. They were very interesting pictures. We like your sentences, Nan and Poppa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Brennan, My name is Honor I am a year 7 student in Totara 2 Grey Main School. I really like your post on Fullstops and capital letters. They are really interesting cool pictures. Maybe next time you could make sure you can read the writing because at the momment it is off the side.What is your favourite picture?
    Noho Ora Mai.
    From Honor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Honor thank you for commenting on my blog and next time I will do it.thank from Brennan

      Delete
  3. What up Brennan Callum here. I really like Your describing both of the castles. I like How you use your full stops and Capital letter. Here's a challenge see if. You can find my mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Callum thank you for your comment on my blog and I can't see your mistakes.goodbye Callum

      Delete
  4. Hi Brennan its Franklin here from Totora. I really like your describing sentences. It is good that you are practicing your capital letters and full stops. Good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Franklin for commenting on my blog from Brennan

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.